The OPTIGA™ Trust M IoT Security Development Kit is the easiest way to develop and evaluate end-to-end security use cases for your IoT devices.
The kit enables customers to prototype various security use cases and build full-featured IoT applications. The board includes:
- OPTIGA™ Trust M security solution
- PSoC™ 62, an Arm® Cortex®-M4/M0+ microcontroller
- AIROC™ CYW43012 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth® combo chip is a low power device that supports dual-band (2.4 and 5.0 GHz) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
This development board is delivered with two ready-to-use security use cases:
- Secured communication with AWS over MQTT using with crypto support from OPTIGA™ Trust M.
- Secured zero-touch cloud provisioning using CIRRENT™ Cloud ID and the pre-provisioned X.509 certificate delivered with the OPTIGA™ Trust M.
You can also use this development kit to build additional IoT security use cases such as IP protection, crypto offloading, secured firmware updates, and more.
The kit is supported by ModusToolbox™. The OPTIGA™ Trust M host library is available as open source code under MIT LICENSE on our GitHub repository.