The STM32 Nucleo-144 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try the various combinations of performance and power consumption features provided by the STM32U5A5ZJ microcontroller.
The ST Zio connector, which extends Arduino® Uno V3 connectivity, and the ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-144 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-144 board is supported by the comprehensive free STM32 software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU package.
Features of the kit include:
- Three user LEDs
- Two user and reset push-buttons
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS, USB connector, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Support for a wide choice of integrated development environments, including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE.