The OPTIGA™ Trust M IoT Security Development Kit demonstrates an easy way to implement end-to-end security for IoT devices. The kit enables customers to develop prototypes of various security use cases, and to build full-featured IoT applications that are connected to the cloud.
The kit enables customers to prototype various security use cases and build full-featured IoT applications. The board includes:
- OPTIGA Trust M security solution
- PSoC™ 62, an Arm® Cortex®-M4/M0+ microcontroller
- AIROC™ CYW43012 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth® combo chip is a low power device that supports dual-band (2.4 and 5.0 GHz) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0
This development board is delivered with two ready-to-use cloud security implementations:
- Secured communication with AWS over MQTT using cryptographic support provided by the OPTIGA Trust M chip.
- Secured zero-touch cloud provisioning using the Infineon cloud ID solution and the pre-provisioned X.509 certificate delivered with the OPTIGA Trust M.
This development kit can also be used to build additional IoT security applications, such as IP protection, cryptography offloading, and secure firmware updates.
The kit is supported by the ModusToolbox™ software development system. The OPTIGA Trust M host library is available as open-source code.
Watch: Unboxing the OPTIGA™ Trust M IoT Security Dev Kit