How to protect super-speed interfaces against damage caused by ESD strikes
Mastering thermal management: how to keep reverse-biased diodes thermally stable
Read this to find out about:
- The risk of thermal runaway when diodes operate in reverse bias
- The factors which affect a diode’s susceptibility to thermal runaway
- A comparison of various diode technologies’ thermal stability in reverse-bias conditions
The NEH2000BY evaluation board enables designers to evaluate and test the NEH2000BY energy-harvesting PMIC’s performance and features. Its small form factor enables easy integration into prototype designs.
The evaluation board is available in two variants:
- NEH2000BY-3V5 for use with lithium iron phosphate (LiFe) rechargeable batteries
- NEH2000BY-4V2 for use with lithium-ion and lithium-ion polymer (LiPo) rechargeable batteries
Users of the evaluation board also need a photovoltaic cell, rechargeable battery, and multimeter.
Energy-harvesting PMIC provides complete power solution for low-voltage devices
The Nexperia NEH2000BY includes software for maximizing the power harvested from photovoltaic cells. Fully integrated including a boost dc-dc converter, the NEH2000BY simplifies the design of energy-harvesting systems, and saves space and BoM cost.
How to select power MOSFETs for battery-powered BLDC motor drives
Nexperia supplies a wide range of MOSFETs in space-saving package options. This Design Note examines the key product specifications that affect a MOSFET’s performance in a low-voltage BLDC motor drive.