The OPTIGA™ Trust M IoT Security Development Kit is the easiest way to develop and evaluate end-to-end security use cases for IoT devices. The kit enables designers to build prototypes of security applications and build full-featured IoT applications. The board includes:
- OPTIGA Trust M security solution
- PSoC™ 62, an Arm® Cortex®-M4/Cortex-M0+-based microcontroller
- AIROC™ CYW43012, a low-power system-on-chip which supports dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® 5.0 networking
This development board is supplied with two ready-to-use security use cases:
- Secured communication with AWS over MQTT using cryptography support from the OPTIGA Trust M
- Secure, zero-touch cloud provisioning using a CIRRENT™ Cloud ID and the pre-provisioned X.509 certificate delivered with the OPTIGA Trust M
The kit is supported by the ModusToolbox™ design tool. The OPTIGA Trust M host library is available as open source code.